Friday, March 14, 2014

You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)


Home impressive skyscraper hotel-Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong Hotel Giant-Detroit Marriott Hotel Exciting-Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai Hotel Beauty-Rose Rayhaan hotel glass-Trump International Hotel & Tower Shining Hotel-Park Hyatt Shanghai fascinating beauty Swissotel The Stamford Hotel
This practical quipux lesson I learned many new things about the computer program Access. I learned quipux how to create queries and reports and how to move a table from Access to Excel. I learned to make queries and reports. My greatest success is the creation of queries and reports and transfer table while working in Excel. quipux My greatest difficulties arose with the construction of forms is turned skladnuvato as requiring attention and maximum accuracy. First, I do nevyhodylo correct form as soon failed zrabyty correct queries and reports but now it has become easier and I am sorted. quipux Today's goal in the practice was achieved, I managed to do it. If it had a chance to repeat it again, I'd better Mobutu attitude to adjustment forms. I was most surprised that the table had to endure Working in Excel. It might be necessary to work on the requests and reports. My goal today was to-do queries and reports and make a table of employees in Exceli, my goal was achieved.
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
Pages impressive skyscraper hotel-Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong Hotel Giant-Detroit quipux Marriott Exciting hotel-Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai Hotel Beauty-Rose Rayhaan most elegant hotel-Burj Al Arab hotel glass-Trump International Hotel & Tower Shining Hotel-Park Hyatt Shanghai fascinating beauty Swissotel The Stamford Hotel
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment