Saturday, March 15, 2014

You are commenting using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)

Report number 4 on: Microsoft Access. Create a query to retrieve summary information. Create and print reports Access "| svetka2012
In today's lesson, I learned list how to export from one program to another. My greatest success - the report because it was in a form with which I have difficulty. I'm list not entirely happy with the work done, so that the form - it's not mine! Changes in progress I have not contributed to. Create queries, reports, exporting from Access to excel to create data payment advance payments list on the advance premium for klassnost and experience - was today challenge. There were some problems. I put all the effort.
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment