Monday, April 21, 2014

My Upline, Ms. Peachie what is the fiscal cliff Capili former graduate ng UST- Fine Arts Major in Ad


Importance of Daily Routine in Your Networking Business
My Upline, Ms. Peachie what is the fiscal cliff Capili former graduate ng UST- Fine Arts Major in Advertising, have decided after Graduation na eto ang karerin what is the fiscal cliff niya, instead of working kahit marami siyang offer sa ibang company dito sa Pilipinas. Like all people, nainvite din siya, and nung nagsisimula, wala siyang Upline na nagturo sa kanya paano, so everything she does, wala siyang ibang pwedeng pagdependehan what is the fiscal cliff kundi Sarili niya. Imagine, wala siyang Knowledge regarding sa MLM, because what is the fiscal cliff First Blood lang siya, walang nagturo sa kanya paano ihahandle ang network niya, pero talagang inaral niya at sinikap niya na palakihin ang grupo niya ng walang inaasahan. Here's a Photo of US :) She invited me, and she's my mentor and business Partner in MLM, currently Top 3 Earner and one of the youngest Multimillionaire.She believed na if you want to be successful, you have to help first your Leaders to achieve their Goals, What I liked about her leadership is that, she's not just a Mentor but a True Friend who will be always there for you, and of course wala siyang ibang pangarap kundi maging successful din yung mga taong nasa ilalim niya. (No wonder bakit siya Succesful di ba?) A great teacher, she's influencial and always imparts ASAP her wisdom to her people. Here's the PART 2 of my Exclusive Interview with Ms. Peachie Capili
Google+ Followers
I'm a Pinoy Networker who Helps Filipino Entrepreneurs on Online & Offline MLM Strategies, Video Blogging Tips, Social Media Marketing, what is the fiscal cliff Blogging Tricks, Website SEO Ranking, Online Advertising and I help them increase their Sales through my Articles. View my complete profile
Don't Forget To Join US in Our Community × Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment