Saturday, May 3, 2014

3. Diary. If an address book has not been a priority ird so, here I just need a diary. When who to


Good afternoon, fellow photographers! Today we again Thursday and I propose to continue the tradition of writing about the technical side of the photo business in this "proximity with" day. The theme today is the selection mail client with additional features that may be important, including for commercial photographer. ird When my passion for photography grew out of step "picture when I want to" step in "when it is necessary to photograph" inevitably became a question of planning and recording everything. Life is not just shows that you can not keep everything in my head - just something to be forgotten. Runs, rolled up, caught something interesting .... These customers are unlikely to justify the like. Therefore needed a good tool for communication and planning. For a long time I went through a lot of online and local programs until finally he chose what I came up well. This tool helpful ird email client Zimbra ird Desktop. Next, I will share with you useful and features of the customer. ird Hope you enjoy! 1. Mail. Yes, I just love mail. I do not like Skype and other messengers of posts on websites and something else. Mail for me is always a higher priority method of communication. Zimbra immediately liked the way the program works with the mail. Important for me total "incoming" folder. I have a few boxes and I did not check every box fan separately. Here you can see all in one place. In some programs, like Thunderbird or Windows ird Live Mail also has this feature, by the way. But there mailers, ird where each box is located separately under each other. And even worse, each box requires switching. What you've got mail, you can see only poklikat choice. Big hello FelamiMail in eGroupware. The system itself is good, but the e-mail client to work with multiple drawers worthless. The second thing that was important to me in the mail - a check boxes. There is just mentioned ird Thunderbird and WLM (and with it, Outlook) were in a sad state. If I click on them in the "send / receive", they begin to queue to check all the boxes. The same Gmail significantly expands the validation process compared with drawers on hostimum.com, where are my sites. In Zimbra is a check of all accounts simultaneously and letters start to arrive immediately. In an unstable connection like this version much more. Another problem postmen - is the transfer of messages from folder to folder when using IMAP. If I drag and drop a letter in the archives, WLM even hangs until the server receives a command that the transfer is finished. Sometimes it wanted to ask the developers know that not all home 100megabitny internet. In Zimbra email and suffered not worried about it, go to a server for synchronization and for me, this process is invisible. 2. Address Book. Requirement was to be able to synchronize your address book with a mobile phone and with other computers. Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird that I could not please. Somewhere there is some plug-in for the second client and if to dance, all this can earn .... No, I need all at once! Just kidding, of course, I'm not so greedy, but also waste time somehow did not like. Zimbra received when connected address book with Gmail. And while also sends data without problems, ird when I need it. That is, if I'm on the road a sudden urgent need to call any of the clients or write him a letter, and its data I recorded only mailer, no problems.
3. Diary. If an address book has not been a priority ird so, here I just need a diary. When who to call, where to come, what and how much to do .... All to keep in mind is often impossible. And I need two-way synchronization with Gmail, ird so that later I could see the data wherever ird convenient, including your smartphone. I plan to meet with clients, close paid days, write check after some time changes to the site. Yes, it can all be done in the calendar and Google, but I already got in trouble when the client called and wanted to clarify employment on a particular day, and I could not check it because of chronic problems with your ISP. With Zimbra this problem disappeared, I always have access to the calendar. And if I went anywhere, and can see the data in the mobile phone, where they were sent during synchronization. The following two options are not so much I want, though occasionally and use them. 4. Objectives. - It's not quite what I need. Sheet Affairs I'm in the "incoming" in the mail, I feel so comfortable. If something should be done, I just send yourself a message at the right time and see a reminder. So for me, this tab is not critical. 5. Briefcase. Document storage I do not need, since no synchronization is not. But keep it in documents that periodically send anywhere - this thing easy. For example, a contract for wedding photography or their details.
I briefly describe the pluses ird that Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment