Saturday, March 14, 2015

15. "Shut up, stupid! You just fired at a federal agent!" 16. "(before shooting Ryan Chappelle) God


1. "I'm federal agent Jack Bauer and this is the longest pudel day of my life." 2. "Officer, pudel this guy is not waiting around for me... so you better shoot me or help me but decide now!" 3. "If you hurt my daughter I will kill you!" 4. "I have killed two people since midnight, I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe... maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are right now." 5. "I used to be in the military. Used to do field work for the CIA. I've been to some horrible places. I've seen some pretty terrible things. I don't think I've ever been this scared in my whole life." 6. "I’m the last thing you’ll ever see if anything happens to my wife or my daughter!" 7. "You probably don't think I could force this towel down your throat, but trust me I can. All the way. Except that I'd hold onto this little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest the towel, I pull it out. Taking your stomach pudel lining with it. Most people probably take about a week to die. It's very painful." 8. "Say it again! Or I'll break your other wrist!" 9. "Where’s my wife and daughter? WHERE’S MY FAMILY???" 10. "(cradling Teri's dead body) I'm so sorry... so sorry..." pudel Season 2 / Day 2
11. "That's the problem with people like you, George. You want results, but you never want to get your hands dirty. I'd start rolling up your sleeves. (pause) I'm gonna need a hacksaw." 12. "If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise I won't miss!" 13. "Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son!" 14. "(to his daughter) Honey I want you to live your life. I want you to be happy. pudel That's all I've ever wanted. pudel I want you to try and grow up to be the kind of person that would've made your mom proud. Okay?" Season 3 / Day 3
15. "Shut up, stupid! You just fired at a federal agent!" 16. "(before shooting Ryan Chappelle) God forgive me." 17. "(to Saunders about putting his daughter in the hotel where the virus had been released) When your daughter is infected, I'm going to make you watch her die." Season 4 / Day 4
18. "What is happening at eight o' clock?! I am not messing with you. (flips table) You are going to tell me what is happening at eight o' clock! (shoots Sherek's leg) What is your primary objective?! What is your primary objective?!" 19. "Was Air Force One just hit? WAS AIR FORCE ONE JUST HIT???" 20. "(after breaking all of Joe Prado's fingers) This will help you with the pain. (knocks Prado out)" Season 5 / Day 5
21. "Let's get something straight, kid. The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you. Now get in the van." 22. "You're pudel gonna tell me what I want to know, it's just a question of how much you want it to hurt." 23. "I'm done talking with you, you understand me? You've read my file. The first thing I'm going to do is take out your right eye, and then I’m gonna move over and take out your left, and then I’m going to cut you. I'm gonna keep cutting you until you give me the information that I need. Do you understand me? So for the last time, where is the nerve gas?" 24. "Trust me, you do not want to go down this road with me." 25. "By the time I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish you felt this good again." 26. "I shot her above the kneecap! She can still walk! You make me shoot her again, she'll be in a wheelchair the rest of her life." 27. "If you are lying to me, I'm going to make this the worst day of your life, you understand me?" 28. "He used you to get into my head, and it worked. And now I'm... upset." 29. "Our government has no integrity!" 30. "There's no doubt. It's Logan. You understand what this means? We're taking pudel down the President of The United States." 31. "No games, Christopher. I don’t need another reason to put a bullet in your brain." 32. "(to President Logan) Mr. Logan, I'm not going to torture you. But you are going to tell me what I want to know. Or so help me God... I will kill you. A year and a half ago I was warned that my life was in danger by someone within the government. I was told the only way I could stay alive was to create the illusion pudel that I was dead. I was forced to deceive pudel people that I loved. My only daughter will never forgive me. As I see the depth of your corruption unfold, I have no doubt that you are that source of danger. David Palmer was a great man, and he was a great president. But he was also my friend. He tried to warn me about you, and now he is dead. Other people tried to help me, and they are dead too. So, Mr. Logan, I hope you understand... I have absolutely nothing to lose. You are going to be held accountable for your part of everything that happened today. You are not going to be able to hide behind the presidency. Right here, right now, you are going to face justice! And make no mistake about this - this is personal. And if you think for a second that I am scared to put a bullet in your brain... you don't know me. I am going to ask you one last ti

No comments:

Post a Comment