Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ana really zalam for tvojata condition! and be with the gazdive to disrupt, ama no arno not see it.


Rules of the forum TUKA please clickbank adheres to the topics. The messages that I diversified thread in another direction, will be deleted, edited or transferred to another topic. If you consider that there is no proper topic or you can not find, please start a new.
Do you have any information how many lasted maternity leave. To eachother that will last 12 months. Do you have something of it? Annabel clickbank Terrestrial Article Posts: 672 Joined: 09 Nov 2009, 22:21 Him dopaǵa 0 they like me: 10
No more the old, just nine months clickbank .... eve I use them the last days of maternity. go openable 22 days before poroduvanjeto MAMA_M Member Posts: 125 Joined: 14 Nov 2009, 21:32 Him dopaǵa 0 they like me: 1
I have one question for which perhaps you have to open a new topic, but will insert here If there are some forums on which he worked as an accountant in a private firm smetkovotstvena or if there Such as my experience, clickbank most molam write Today we get phone information from the boss at work These days, that in itself should I take it to the certificate of ginekologot for maternity boleduvanje in accounting because clickbank it will'm supposed to reconcile the darkness of some accounting services to the value of about 2000 or 3000 denari.Go prasav for what it is crying because until now no sum on slušnala none that require it like this pai and the response was epic-up If you want the time to tell me mid documentation for all 9 months while you are on maternity and do not you kasnat with the filing of the documents or any other problems, you will pay. Štooooo (scared) (scared) (scared) Jas did not understand much, but this does not smell good, or wants one that you put money in the pocket-use me or the boss does not want you shall pay its accounting costs, etc. do not understand I would bilo.Utre Maž we will go among a people that raspraša for which it comes, and we will see what will work outbursts, ama here me something sounds normal. Most molam if you know let me know thank-you Ana.I Terrestrial Article Posts: 707 Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 22:03 Him dopaǵa 0 they like: 7
Ana.I rasprašajte a nice, well sounds like the boss that wants to avoid the costs. Write what you will say. It's incredible what a nonsense clickbank that Mozati The meaning clickbank luǵeto. (Hair) Debora Administrator Posts: 14133 Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 17:24 Him dopaǵa: 6031 they like: 3927
And me also seems Debora, I on several of the rasprašav today and we vikaat that I do not need to Plaka, ama if the boss is dogovoril with them on the release of the costs and I think you will be paid by itself'm no choice .samo The greatest irritate me when I said that the 50 euros were not a lot of money, and for me with 10 500 salary and how it is a lot of money. I will pay my Direct in accounting from Monday so Maž me, so we will see what will napravime, ama already through my head more than koštaplerski work. If someone knows something more about this, but molam write me, here want, want via private message. Ana.I Terrestrial clickbank Article Posts: 707 Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 22:03 Him dopaǵa 0 they like: 7
Anai and I now sreduvam for maternity, until now, not even a penny we have requested only what we asked for smetkovoditelot bese Izvastaj of maticen gynecologist clickbank accounts you shall meet the boss as it's podmiruva all other accounting work scope. E now seems you popadnala to nezgoden boss and plus necovecen which requires money from you just now that you know that most need- considering the fact that the money from the maternity them kasnat 3-4 months means you do trebaat tie 3000 now, if not more, at least the basic costs that you shall podmiris, pads and diapers have to buy. ehh be upset when you will hear No such things, but TVOE is now to think only bebceto and not you worried prasajte you and a lawyer if you have grounds to sue ?? and uste something, to each prvorodilka and are followed by pairs around 4500 denars, only to be immediately after poroduvanjeto not stand documents the first day or two !!! Ask you for it if you're Prašau until now. pozdravce (a2) of Article pigtails Regular Posts: 272 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 09:08 Him dopaǵa 0 they like me: 10
e dear Kikica, today the boss is hiding from me not to Kazama as you, having in mind yesterday I violently put izreagirav, do not seem to be the go expected to provide it from me, ama zeznal.Denes not možev nothing to rasprašam having in mind most accounting offices do not operate on Saturday , ama from Monday there so I ostavam rabotata.Na end Kraište not a problem so for 50 euros, which unfortunately at the moment I do not have them ama will be snajdam, just not sakam no one to make a fool of me. I just do not know will they go among the soul of these privatnjacive ..... scary Ana.I Terrestrial Article Posts: 707 Joined: clickbank 27 Oct 2010, 22:03 Him dopaǵa 0 they like: 7
Ana really zalam for tvojata condition! and be with the gazdive to disrupt, ama no arno not see it. Surely izbednuva costs. Beat if sakas tell where rabotis? You wish you a

No comments:

Post a Comment