Monday, November 10, 2014

For those who have some vague job with quality management, process improvement, productivity, organ

If you are feeling something ... | capricornk13
I managed to finish any book in May normal brain, I was chased horse thieves and late evening when I got home park mood for anything start else. At the weekend I was so messed up that I could not resist more than ten pages of "In Search of Lost Time" would have been a shame for it not being available. I grabbed the "Contact" by Sagan, therefore, I read about 350 pages, start that's cool, but when restarted week I returned to Proust, from ambition. And are halfway Swann, hopeless finish before Sunday flight to Vienna (unfortunately the final destination is Tirana ...).
So I thought to write about this book for Biznis to see that I stood right degreaba-nothing in those two weeks or so since I have not posted about any book. I think Eli that was considered quite revolutionary when it launched the book in 1984, not only because it is a "guru", but it also presents start a new concept here: the novel business! Bet that few of you knew there was one ...
"The Goal" start wants to explain the theory of constraints with application start in a factory, a production line. How to improve the production and delivery time from bottlenecks. Nothing spectacular today, when there are at least five to six process improvement methodologies cool Japanese-American flavors, like Kaizen, Lean, Kanban, Six Sigma, TQM and that I leave you bored to death already. The theory of constraints is well-known now and no serious man of business not ignore.
Goldratt and Cox's book is, however, built as a fiction novel. Head of the factory's main character, tells us his struggle with the production line, the advice they receive start (from a Hebrew consultant, logical right? :)) On the theory of constraints, but also his personal life, as it leaves wife that sat too long in the office etc. Inspiration hits him and starts to understand how these constraints when going with the kid's start and his fellow boy scouts on a hike up the mountain and must make up the band based on the weakest link, a fat kid with backpack start too heavy.
It's start a book very childish and Americanized to tears, start full of cliches and poorly written from a literary point of view than most infect Sandra Brown, but, paradoxically, it makes it more readable as a business card. Instead start of reading concepts arid abstraction of the complex - because it is process management in general - read there about the backpack pans, drunkenness with colleagues and nagging mother in conjunction with the furnace as a constraint and time goes faster :) . You do not even realize when you finish 400 pages and you are smarter in terms of value chain management :).
For those who have some vague job with quality management, process improvement, productivity, organizational efficiency indicators, the book is worth reading. Specifically deserves time to read the beginners in it, who should be familiar start with these ideas, with the world concepts. Others (I hope you lot!) - Do not bother with it!
capricornk13 Said,
Obviously I post about it, you see that the wind of notes about books here? :)) and just that was the purpose of the blog! I think it's worth, the book is more complex than the movie, although this time I do not know unless you prefer the film; I love Jodie Foster too much, as Matthew McConaughy perhaps that's why;
afreuda start Said,
Yes, the movie I tried earlier to commit furaciune that's why on the net, but unfortunately (probably because it is not so known) from whom I had to download it. Ok, I read the book. And a movie keep looking and not poa 'do not find him even rummaging all site www. : D
I see you put the counter. But hope is not the offense, you kinda ruin the atmosphere around here. Not only does not fit the color theme, which is very warm and elegant, but in and out of 'jelly'. See if you can not maim him a little, even to NCAP, and I think it would be ok if you place last, as widget 'meta'.
afreuda: you find safe, and Jodie Foster is great as usual; be read in this woman's eyes how smart you are right, I've start seen, it's nut-n counter wall ala; show infection, get it out and try to find something more elegant
@ Capricornk13: to know that it's not really necessary to post your blog statistics. When I was younger in the web all read about marketing & stuff (web related, obviously), and I remember they were on everywhere articles that were called 'top 20 (or, well, more,

No comments:

Post a Comment