Wednesday, November 19, 2014

So Elena is very pressed for this threat knocking on her door, what to say about her feelings for S


I must admit that I read this book last year. I finished it on December 30, but I was not able to do then review it. Not because it gave me food for thought, as in the case of Krisz, after reading "Divergent" (I'm going to get my book myself, because I have full confidence in his tastes Krisz). I have not written a review kamus until now because kamus I did not know how much to reveal in the book, so I urge you to read. It was my great dilemma kamus of 2011 :)). But now that we are in a new year, I had to take a decision on this issue. Therefore I will say from the outset that it is the only book so far that I really cried. And just two minutes, but two whole chapters. Only I could clearly see the tears that my eyes cobwebbed relentlessly. Because of that, I think is a good card and thank him greatly for Leda Publishing that gave me a.
As you know, the ones that read the blog for a long time, we have no reviews for the second kamus series of "Vampire Diaries," which is entitled "The Return" but only the first series I did crazy reviews. We want to make these volumes reviews and crazy, but until then I will tell you briefly some abstracts related to volume 5 and 6, to know where to start this series.
A bit strange in my opinion, I always imagined that a spirit should kamus be like a ghost, not to be almost like a man, only with supernatural powers. But you should never underestimate Elena, right?
With her return, began and problems for the people of Fell's Church. kamus They welcome new residents to the city, two brothers (brother and sister), even twins who are put on crazy. kamus But they are not just simple nice brothers who want to make trouble parents. They are some kitsune, fox spirits.
It was a little strange at first to get used to these little monsters, but as I seemed unfamiliar with so much I would like to congratulate the author for this initiative kamus to put supernatural things that not many people see them together. Like to make myself better understood, I will give an example. We are all accustomed that vampires are the biggest enemies of werewolves. And vice versa. Always when making a vampire movie or book often (not always kamus say that there are many exceptions), at one point appearing and werewolves. It is true that the author turned to werewolves in this series, but not focused so much on them. Instead, we showed more cunning and clever world of vulpelor. And through this definitely surprised me for the extra originality.
As I said, Elena is somehow due to problems that arise in her hometown, because the powers of evil are gathering once again attracted kamus the gifts given in the Hereafter Elena and her blood that pulsates with a unique force that makes irresistible to any vampire. kamus I told you it's not just a man, after talking to Elena?
Overall, throughout the series talks about the struggle continues between friends with those wicked kamus twins Elena and front of this war is the city itself. More plans sadistic twins and hardships that face people that keep Elena from volume 5 and 6, I will not tell. We'll leave the suspense for their own reviews.
Everything kamus starts from the fact that Damon is converted into man because he put his nose where it is not allowed, and I mean this literally, as it opened a gift that was intended to Stefan, a gift you received from a kitsune good, and of course being Damon could not help until he took the last drop of intimacy that had Stefan.
As much as she wanted Stefan to become man, so much wanted to stay vampire Damon. Therefore, Damon decided he wanted to restore a vampire kamus at any price, but to be again that powerful kamus vampire, must find a vampire as strong as him. You know what they say, a better vampire Damon in this world you can not find, and it seems to be true. We must therefore return (yes, he was there in volume 6) the Dark Dimension, a world where demons and vampires are in charge. What? We humans have the earth, they would not have a "Land" of their own?
If it were only the problem that is emerging this volume would have been very simple, but of course it would have been too quiet and peace for our friends. In addition to some grips with kitsune twins, the brothers were so infuriated that they have promised kamus that the next battle will be the last midnight of this city, and two brothers kamus when I say this, you know exactly that it's not a simple joke but a really crucial.
So Elena is very pressed for this threat knocking on her door, what to say about her feelings for Stefan clutter, but also of the

No comments:

Post a Comment