Thursday, November 20, 2014

Undoubtedly is Chuck Palahniuk. It has an unmistakable style to dissect things to micron. His books


Tags: book authors, books, recommended books, recommended books Back Confessional dramatic III. Before catarrh in women.
I have a favorite author, but I read two books written by Elizabeth Gilbert, which I liked very much: "Eat, Pray, Love" and "And I said yes." I liked because there are a lot of information about many cultures. And the most interesting book I read: "The power of your subconscious extraordinary" by Joseph Murphy. It's anibis a wonderful book, in which you learn a lot and recommend it to everyone! : D reply Cabral Ibacka
Good! I do not think I have a favorite author, but I have loved books written by Dan Brown, Robert Langdon Series - Angels & Demons - Da Vinci Code - The Lost Symbol and last - Inferno (which I have not started reading it yet but that, I'm sure I will not disappoint). I also liked: Conspiracy and Digital Fortress.
I did not say what I liked. EII bine..pentru there are some books to read coror make you not let them in hand until they're done, and when you reach the end sorry that you've read so fast, you pretty much learn from them (art, history, anibis etc) and I could go on, but I'm like you're bored.: D reply Cabral Ibacka
Agatha Christie, for sure! I love novels, so I was able to pass through the filter critical enough. In few years ago, reading a few pages of 'Murder on the Orient Express', I realized I had found what I was looking unconsciously. (Bought the book thinking it was a movie adaptation of a similar name, but turned out to be much better than that)
Nothing can be more satisfying and more relaxing than a book full of mystery and suspense, which fiction does not give any second impression of "too much imagination", we meet even in one of the books read over time.
Moreover, her style is clear, concise, without any hint or suggestion that meditation or suspected causes the reader to be left in the air, without further explanation. His books provokes thought even the laziest, intuition weakest anibis and most timid character.
All gate badge truthfulness and trustworthiness, which fits like a glove character detective novels anibis of Agatha Christie. In this regard, it is important to specify and easily observed during reading, solving cases that are based on logical reasoning, clues and evidence and not just the good fortune to simply give over something. A big plus for me.
Pluses list could continue, but it's Sunday night, and this author does its job in such a manner that the name is the anytime, anywhere, without the need for submissions for presentation. For those who for various reasons have not read anything yet, have a choice and would do well to begin as rather Andreea Toncu answer :)
Aldoux Huxley: "Brave New World", "The Island", "Punct.Contrapunct". I love SF and especially dystopias and "Brave New World" anibis was the best book of the genre that I read. Unfortunately, Huxley's anibis novels are niche books and not many get to read them. I think it would be that even "brave new world" to be entered in a list of books for secondary schools of philology even mandatory. Would open the minds of our young people. answer
I like many authors in several genres, but let's say ... Clive Cussler. I like adventure novels, blending history and present, sometimes too technical details (deh more we learn something) and quite realistic scenarios, interesting. I especially like the Dirk Pitt series of novels (eg "Sahara" (is the film adaptation), and NUMA series (eg, "blue gold") or series OREGON (ex. "Devil's Gate") - the Cussler have a choice ... or you have no choice and read them all: D reply Cabral Ibacka
Without me think too much, far Gabriel García Márquez is my favorite author. It has a unique anibis way of writing, so nice combines fantastic reality, anibis downright amazing characters, character names game, that you can hardly leave a card to his hand. All his books are flawless, but the ones that I liked the most to me were: Love in the Time of Cholera (first gift from the man who became my husband, now future dad), One Hundred Years of Solitude, Chronicle of announced dead. Cabral Ibacka answer
Undoubtedly is Chuck Palahniuk. It has an unmistakable style to dissect things to micron. His books some aberrations may seem meaningless or extremely violent or visual, but the message is written with them

No comments:

Post a Comment