Friday, November 14, 2014

When I first read the question, I thought that I would be easy to write, but now my mind is clutter

porch Laurentiu Dumitru Blog Archive Question of the day: What books have had the gift to will shake the ground?
A father confessed to watch young mystery how hard soul edifying books could be found in time communist totalitarian regime. For example vero some of the holy books or Serafim of Sarov Theophan the Recluse were found only typed or copied vero by any zealous Christian May. Today, however, they are all the stalls, but, like, do not know to cherish them. Since the Revolution of December until today were edited, thank God, thousands of Orthodox spirituality books. We gathered in our libraries, like what we arestuitori book, I browsed, I read, sometimes I put them into practice. Some books but we have remained mysteriously close to the heart. Although I said that the questions will be the title of generality, my question today is one spiritual: What books have had the gift to will shake the ground? (D. Lawrence)
What good idea with this question! vero Many were great ... I reread some of them, then I searched more and more ... 'Russian Pilgrim' was unique and high folos.Venea vero from another realm .. 'The Brothers Karamazov' was my refuge in the army, every time I reread it always noua.Apoi Seraphim Rose, abbots of Optina (especially Leonid and Varsanufie, Nectarios) sfinti..Acum excellent figures, vero as you say, we biblioteca.Din closed occasionally touching them more delete praful.Sper vero will come the time when I minunata.Doamne renewing this relationship, its not too late! stalker:
"I think that despair is the greatest power and strength able to ransack our soul, we are able to uncovering even the most hidden thinness of our soul." Florian:
When you're not so young have more periods with different "shaking" .For more was Qvo Vadis (I apologize if something wrong name) .Is very much when I read it. "Christ's Shirt" After immediate revolution was "Russian Pilgrim" ... But I what I marked vero in recent years has been St. Nectarios, Father Porphyrios which has so far 8 carti.Parintele Arsenie Boca ... But there are many books and not one less important than cealalta.Cartile about Parinetle Porphyria I read how some people read novels, I mean I could not put it down ... Thank God brought vero me great joy in the soul with these carti.Va believe me reading sometimes writes Father, crying and made me much love everything about God, the love the Father orthodoxy was that my father ... In fact after reading almost everything, do not know how I found the recording of Father this blog ... For me it was like a voice heard minune.Sa Father Porphyrios, to see him ... I apologize to Mr. Laurentiu Dumitru for the umpteenth time I repeat this and can already bored ... My regret vero is that I still have many other books that can not wait to read them and do not have time ... ease ana:
"Between Hell and Hell hopelessness humility" - St. Silouan, any passage I read of it seems to me they are words from another world. "A night in the wilderness Holy Mountain" - remember that I got a great zeal for prayer heart after I read it. "The love that we offend" the Rev. Savatie, vero and now reread some passages really shook me at first reading. The testimonies of former political prisoners (especially those from Pitesti vero and those in Siberia) are staggering - not give evidence because there are many. mihai:
When I first read the question, I thought that I would be easy to write, but now my mind is clutter yeci titles, the covers, the feelings ... Since that book thick cover stories written by the Brothers Grimm I received it in copliărie; the "mountain girl Heidi" (book I reread vero + it often) and ending with "Life Blessed Paisius" many books moved me. There are many areas, perhaps it was easier to ask what book changed religious life. Or choose a time certain areas. How to make a choice between "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" and "Return of Christ"? Or between "Alone in the World" and "work"? Or from "Love Life" and "Crime and Punishment"? vero Or from "Quo Vadis?" And "Robinson vero Crusoe"? Dozens of titles invaded a man's mind when he put such a question. But perhaps it would be better to think of something recently read something that made me reconsider many of my beliefs. I think I am right when I say that "pious life Paisios" was thrilling for the past year ... I

No comments:

Post a Comment