Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Anaximandros: I m having what he s having

24: The Jack Bauer Chronicles (Episode 5) | ΕύBlogες Σκέψεις

Pilot: swot We are about to take off from LAX. The weather is blah blah blah. Please, fasten your blah blah blah. Well, you know the rest. Oh! I almost forgot! We will be in Greece in about Well… Who am I kidding? I don t have a clue when. You can place your bets about our arrival, on our old and unattractive, male flight-attendants. If you have any further questions, please don t hesitate to ask. We will ignore you anyway Have a wonderful swot flight, and thanks for making the same mistake and flying swot with us again!
Jack Bauer: Great! My direct flight to hell has begun Wait a minute! What am I doing? No! No! They won t break me. I need to focus. I can do this. I m Jack Bauer! Yes! That s it I just need to take a deep breath. I also need to see the bright side here: It can t get any worse than that!
Anaximandros: Hi! My name is Anaximandros and as you can clearly see, I am your adjacent passenger. And since it s highly unlikely you ll ever see me again, it s a great opportunity to start acting like a major pain in the ass, by opening my heart to you and talking ceaselessly swot about my problems for the entire flight!
Anaximandros: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, bitch, swot blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, crazy bitch, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, bitch s sister, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, bitch (the sister not the crazy one)
Jack Bauer: I will never say It can t get any worse , again. I will never say It can t get any worse , again. I will never say It can t get any worse , again. I will never say It can t get any worse , again
Anaximandros: I m having what he s having
Anaximandros: Hey Jack, it s me! Diarrhea is a bitch bro. Believe me, I know! Been there In fact, I ve taken this plane so many times, that I am already immune to it. I m tellin you You won t leave the bathroom before landing But, don t you worry! I ll keep you company till then
ομολογώ ότι στην αρχή τα δύο πρώτα επεισόδια με ξένισαν μιας και αυτού του είδους οι παρωδίες -και γενικότερα ό,τι εντάσσεται σε παρωδία- μ’ αφήνουν ασυγκίνητο. Το συγκεκριμένο όμως ήταν αρκετά εμπνευσμένο.
Ακύρωση
Φρέσκα Ψάρια… Η Ελλάδα ποτέ δεν πεθαίνει! Δυστυχώς… Αγάπη Τελεσίγραφο swot Split-Second Day of Melodies/Moving in Circles Betrayal Δικά μου για πάντα… Φορμαλισμός Διαύγεια Ο μεταγρίφος του swot Sheldon Υποκρισίες Χάθηκε swot Σκύλος! 22+2 λόγοι για τους οποίους Ελλάδα και Τουρκία θα έπρεπε να είναι ενιαίο κράτος IT Crowd Top-20 swot TV-series of the ‘00 (Part 2: #10-#1) Δημιουργίες 1. Humour/Χιούμορ Funny Videos Δάρλιγκ The Jack Bauer Chronicles Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode swot 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 What a wonderful bong 2. Σκόρπιες Σκέψεις 3. Προβλήματα Λογικής 4. Το ημερολόγιο ενός παράφρονα 5. (Παρά)ποιήματα 6. Σύντομες Σκέψεις 7. Μυθιστορήματα Αγάπη ως το τέλος Part 01 Part 02 Part 03 Part 04 Part 05 Part 06 Part 07 Part 08 Part 09 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 Part 20 Part 21 Part 22 Final Part Το στάξανε πάλι… ks on 3 Γρίφοι Αυξανόμενης Δυσκολίας μαργαριτα on Ο Γρίφος του Σαδιστή Βασιλιά michael p on Ο Τεχνικός Γρίφος Αντώνης on Ο Γρίφος των Ιδιοφυών Διδύμων χάρης on The FBI Riddle © kanw kaka.. on 3 Γρίφοι Αυξανόμενης Δυσκολίας hli kal on 3 Γρίφοι Αυξανόμενης Δυσκολίας Τεστ, γρίφοι, παιχνίδια και περίεργες σπαζοκεφαλιές για ν’ακονίσετε το μυαλό σας « Το περιπλανόμενο τουατάρα on 3 Γρί&phi

No comments:

Post a Comment