Monday, March 16, 2015

Kiefer Sutherland: The following, takes place during Jack s nervous breakdown pm

24: The Jack Bauer Chronicles (Episode 6) | ΕύBlogες Σκέψεις
Kiefer Sutherland: The following, takes place during Jack s nervous breakdown pm
Anaximandros: Jack, have I ever talked to you about my first girlfriend? It s a lovely story actually! when to work It goes back to the beginning of the 80 s, when I was a teen. Do you remember the 80 s buddy? What I silly question when to work Of course you do! You are like what? 50? 55? You would already be an adult, by then. Ahhh These were the times dude! I had this stinky long hair I barely washed, which was covering the enormous headphones of my classy walkman. And I couldn t go anywhere without it. God, I loved my walkman! That, and my Rubik s cube. Oh, my precious little cube! We ve done so many things together By the way, have I bragged to you about being a Rubik s cube world champion? Well, I should! I mean, I held the word record for more than a decade! Yeah! 17.02 seconds! But things have changed since then my friend, you know? Especially when Japanese got involved. You can t mess with those whackos, Jack! Nobody can! They hold records in all categories possible: 5 attempts, blindfolded, one hand They even invented a new category: feet only . Chang Jee-Hoon is the current champion with 36.94 seconds. Can you believe when to work that? Well, neither could I, but it s true. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the 80 s! Everything was so artistic back then. Even the movies. Especially the movies! Do you remember John McLane from Die Hard ? What a movie! Or the Scarface … when to work Do you remember the Scarface , Jack? By the way, did you know that in this movie, they used the f**k-word 207 times? I mean that s a lot of
Anaximandros: Yeah! Exactly like this, but 207 times! Can you imagine that? Anyway, I should really tell you the story about my first girlfriend. It s hilarious! So, here is what happened: We used to go in the same school when to work where
Jack Bauer: Well, somewhat better, but clean up my mess ? Doesn t it sound like an oxymoron to you?
Jack s large intestine: Fine How dare you yelling when to work at me Jack Bauer? I am working overtime to cast all this bulls**t out of your body and you treat me like crap! Do you see the irony Jack? Do you? That s it! From now on, I demand respect and politeness on your behalf. Otherwise, I ll never work for you again! Hear me? Never!
Jack Bauer: Hahaha! Yeah, right… You forget one thing though: I am Jack Bauer! And nobody can blackmail when to work Jack Bauer. Not even you… Not even me… You know what I think about you, intestine? when to work I think you re full of crap!
Κάνε Like στο:
Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας when to work τον λογαριασμό Twitter. (  Log Out  /  Αλλαγή  )
Φρέσκα Ψάρια… Η Ελλάδα ποτέ δεν πεθαίνει! Δυστυχώς… Αγάπη Τελεσίγραφο Split-Second Day of Melodies/Moving in Circles Betrayal Δικά μου για πάντα… Φορμαλισμός Διαύγεια Ο μεταγρίφος του Sheldon Υποκρισίες Χάθηκε Σκύλος! 22+2 λόγοι για τους οποίους Ελλάδα και Τουρκία when to work θα έπρεπε να είναι ενιαίο κράτος IT Crowd Top-20 TV-series of the ‘00 (Part 2: #10-#1) Δημιουργίες 1. Humour/Χιούμορ Funny Videos Δάρλιγκ The Jack Bauer Chronicles Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 What a wonderful bong 2. Σκόρπιες Σκέψεις 3. Προβλήματα Λογικής 4. Το ημερολόγιο ενός παράφρονα 5. (Παρά)ποιήματα 6. Σύντομες Σκέψεις 7. Μυθιστορήματα Αγάπη ως το τέλος Part 01 Part 02 Part 03 Part 04 Part 05 Part 06 Part 07 Part 08 Part 09 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Part 16 Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 Part 20 Part 21 Part 22 Final Part Το στάξανε πάλι… ks on 3 Γρίφοι Αυξανόμενης Δυσκολίας μαργαριτα on Ο Γρίφος του Σαδιστή Βασιλιά when to work michael p on Ο Τεχνικός Γρίφος Αντώνης on Ο Γρίφος των Ιδιοφυών Διδύμων χάρης on The FBI Riddle © kanw kaka.. on 3 Γρίφοι Αυξανόμενης Δυσκολί&

No comments:

Post a Comment