Friday, November 15, 2013

Let d and Laugh! It is impossible d q q understand they may have envy q types lived 300, 200, 100 y


Search Recent Posts Fall is coming Drought threatens .. The letter of boredom San Ramon Castillo defensive d King's palace sirah Chico Recent comments on The Lady of Angrois serunserdeluz on Angrois Mrs. javtt11 on Another d serranas pearls gives ... What can I say? on Source d the 25 American countries. Loja. A ... What can I say? on local legend aadhar card status Costa andalusi and Archives September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 Categories aadhar card status News Science and Culture Early History Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
We had been in my first texts 'philosophical'. Back in 1992, a time of congratulations and great opportunities in the Iberian territory, a server, the complicated age of 16, becoming interested in the knowledge of reality.
Now I wonder if when I wrote those things I asked whether they were made for her to read the world. Of course I would have fallen q face shame! Besides being a little realistic, what may interest the public the reflections of a "post-adolescent" who still lived too little to be able to contribute ... Or maybe interested, I'm asking myself ..
The case is q start had begun. The entries in my journal (with pen and paper, as I have said anticuadísimo)) and my exchange of letters (with stamp and envelope, and Post!) With friends, especially with my "very best friend" ( Forrest would say q) at q met in the first year of BUP, Unified School Multipurpose (sounds downright ugly ..), I served as a stimulus and practice at the time to express myself.
Then came the fascination for scientific career. In the other post talking about philosophers, researchers of Life .. Large tb science researchers began to interest me a lot, especially considering q were responsible for most of the Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Biology q made me study!! Grr .. If nembargo distance d only hate (q did, of course, like any good student should always do!) Caused me a sense of envy.
Let d and Laugh! It is impossible d q q understand they may have envy q types lived 300, 200, 100 years. Characters who devoted their lives to withdraw into archaic laboratories, or in grimy offices surrounded by books and manuscripts, with zero sex life (well, I'm dramatizing much .. That no one can say, who can say q no "acting" more q you and I together but it seems ..), and what is worse q q died, 80%, without seeing aadhar card status his life's work recognized in poverty and absolute oblivion ..
Q All this for a few years after the death, another researcher dust off their jobs and fell into the account dq q contained important conclusions interest to inform the scientific community. From there, fame and eternal substance: statues, streets and biographies .. In short, what has been happening historically most people have really contributed something aadhar card status q d interest to mankind. You know the q q have been famous and have wrapped aadhar card status life in general have not done anything q pursue more mundane chores. aadhar card status You probably have a lot more fun notables q our valiant science .. By the way, especially this recommend a book called "New Guide to Science" by Isaac Asimov, for my taste and a great writer of science fiction science writer a piece of ..
Back then, not be envious or q life stuck or recognition in life or in death, these brave and willful people. Q What I really aadhar card status envied and still envy .. q noses!, is the ability q had to unravel some of the mysteries of the cosmos (takes longer ..). Deciphering the mysteries of nature, get to explain some d such absurdities: aadhar card status level "why apples fall down", "why offspring resemble their parents are" today are questions q type q Forrest but back then when someone made them, the q were around weird face looking at him and saying, "Drink your wine, go, and be not metaphysical".
Ended COU and selectivity (q I face the moderately successful ..) joined some complex factors in my life. A moving house for my family to another town, and the beginning of the university stage!. For many, the "prime aadhar card status of life" .. Q q I have to say in my case it was not, I suppose q I have a different way of thinking, in general. But other than that, I must say q in college was when I could eat more threads and I did (too innocent ..), I swell to study like a madman, and in general my life was bas

No comments:

Post a Comment